Coast Living Interior Design is a full-commercial interior design and procurement service based in Far North Queensland.
At Coast Living our goal is to provide clients with a high degree of principal interaction at every phase of the project. Whether it is a resort, hotel, commercial property, apartment or restaurant, we strive to bring each client’s vision to life with the aim of maximizing their investment.
We cater to all size of projects, whether the project is small such as an apartment through to large scale commercial projects such as a resort refurbishment. We remain hands on and on the ground overseeing all aspects of the design process. Coast Living is dedicated to providing an exceptional design service with meticulous attention to detail and an established reputation for delivery exceptional design projects.
Great designs are born from a diligent understanding of core principals – all of which Coast Living excels in.
Our expertise lies in:
- Interior Design Concept Development Commercial Multi-Faceted Interior Projects.
- Project Management Logistics Liaising with Architects & Builders Procurement of F.F. & E. & CAPEX items.
- Consolidation of Goods Importation Logistics.
- Installation, Management, Quality Assurance Delivery in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Food & Beverage (Restaurants, Bars, Banquets & Conference) Operational Expertise.
- Local Knowledge of the effects of tropical climatic conditions.
Why choose Us:
- We create interiors, and custom furnishings for residential and commercial spaces. Our approach is based on the belief that comfort and functionality are the greatest indulgences. We handle design decisions from concept through to completion for hotels, resorts, aged care, apartments, holiday let or commercial projects with the ability to meet budget guidelines.
- As a Cairns-based Interior Design & Procurement service, Coast Living is fully conversant with the construction industry requirements and has the local knowledge of the logistics of the project.
- We have the distinct advantage of incorporating our retail arm of the business which gives us the ability to directly source products from over 100 suppliers. We also have access to experienced furniture upholsterers based locally and in Brisbane who can create sustainable and affordable pieces in volume from any design or fabric choice.
- As a diversified contractor, we have the knowledge and understanding of the tropical climate conditions in the Cairns region and how it affects hospitality furniture. As a result, Coast Living is particularly skilled at sourcing products that can withstand the elements. By doing so, this enables clients to not only spend less over-time but also reduces the need to continually replace pieces over shorter time frames.
- Coast Living’s procurement service sources manufactured products, locally, nationally and internationally, to the specifications of the client, architect or interior designer.
- Coast Living also has the ability to source bespoke pieces and artwork from high-end luxury suppliers for those clients who wish to create a statement design project.
- Our partnerships with select reputable furniture manufacturing companies in Indonesia allows us to design bespoke commercial furniture manufactured to high-quality standards and ethics using eco and environmentally friendly elements including FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) timbers at a competitive price. As Indonesia experiences similar climatic conditions to Far North Queensland, the tropical timbers are well suited to the Cairns environment.
If you wish to visit our showroom for a private viewing or consultation, we offer an exclusive service for those who may be visiting from interstate or outside of the Cairns area or who simply wish to take their time. To book a private viewing or to meet with our design team, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.